Sunday 22 May 2016

Barry M Coconut infusion nail polish

HELLO..........long time no chat!!

I have been meaning to start up this blog again for a VERY VERY long time and am determined to sort myself out now and get down to it.  The plan is to publish a new post every Sunday!

Today's blog is all about the new Barry M Coconut Infusion nail polishes.  To say the least....THEY ARE AMAZING!! The colours are stunning, the formula is fabulous and the lasting power is the best i have every tried.

L-R Flamingo, Bikini,Laguna,Aloha
Surfboard, Tiki Hut, Starfish

The blend of coconut oil and coconut water gently hydrates and nourishes nails and leaves the nails looking salon manicured. 




Another thing I noticed about these polishes is when they are removed, my nails are in excellent condition and look the best they have in a very long time. I have been trying to grow my nails for a very long time, which is no mean feat considering that they are destroyed from acrylic and gel nails. I honestly think that these polishes are speeding up the growth.

I bought my polishes in Superdrug on the 3 for 2 offer, priced at £4.99 each. www.superdrug.com. I think that offer is over now but they do have them on Buy One get One half price across the whole Barry M range at the minute.

So anyway...im glad to be back.  Please leave any ideas you would like to see on the blog and i'll speak to you next week.

TTFN

Linda xo


No comments:

Post a Comment