Wednesday 3 April 2013

Cheeky little purchase....www.lovemakeup.com

Hey Guys

I'm back.....after what seems like forever but am gonna make a proper go of this now so please stay tuned!!

So I had a little look through a website I had seen a lot of other bloggers talking about and low and behold they had Real Techniques AND Sigma brushes!!!

Well..it would have been rude not to....


So the brushes I got where the Sigma F80 and P86 and the Real Techniques fine liner brush and the setting  brush.

The F80 is fantastic for buffing out foundation for the most amazing airbrushed look...I LOVE IT!

The P86 I got for concealer and I though the pointed tip would be great for getting right into the corner of the undereyes and this brush did not disappoint either.

The other two brushes I haven't tried yet but stay tuned for a review coming soon.

TTFN (Promise I won't leave it as long next time!)

Linda xo


No comments:

Post a Comment