Monday 30 May 2016

He-Shi Dark Foaming Mousse Review

Hey friends....so today is a little review on this new tan that I got recently. It was on offer in Gordons Chemist and I have never used this one before so through I would give it a wee try, and share it with you guys.

So the one I got was the He-Shi Dark Foaming Mousse £9.99 reduced from £23 and it included the wee mitt in the box.

 

It applied really easily as you can see below (excuse my knobbly knees!!) Another thing I noticed was that it didn't really smell of anything - both when I was applying it and also when it was developing as I left it overnight.




It developed into a lovely golden colour by next morning and still no offensive  'biscuity' smell!!


 


So all in all, I think I got a great bargain and will definitely repurchase - although I will wait until I see it on offer for £9.99 again or re-stock if this offer is still on.

Another great thing that I noticed was that it faded really evenly too, not at all patchy. 

Hope you found this wee review helpful and I'll chat you again next week.

TTFN

Linda xo


  

No comments:

Post a Comment