Sunday 12 June 2016

Revival Hairdressing, Coleraine

Hey friends...

This week I decided it was time to get the 'mop chopped'.  I tried out Revival Hairdressing in Coleraine, Claire opened Revival back in October last year and after hearing many great things about the salon, and my daughter also having her hair done there, I decided to pay a visit.




The team are: Claire McAuley - Owner/Manager, Jordan Campbell - Stylist and Aimee-Lee Mitchell - Junior/Student.

So really all I wanted was a tidy-up and one of Jordan's imfamous head massages that i'd heard so much about!! (Even if you don't need anything else done, let Jordan wash your hair - when she started her head massage it gave me goose bumps!!)

Claire is not only an extremely talented hairdresser with over 20 years experience in the business but she also has a fabulous eye and will give you great advice.  My trouble is that with short hair i'm never really happy with the back of my hair...it always looks untidy and 'taily' (is that even a word?!?). Claire did a fantastic tidy up and also offered advice on how we would be best to work with it from here on in! As you can see, she did a fantastic job (i forgot to take front pics!!...lol)


Before and After

The salon is an official stockists of the fabulous label.m range which Claire used on my hair.  They also stock the fullest range of Wella haircare as well as Nioxon 3D range.






When Lauryn went for a ombre effect baylage just before Christmas she was also delighted with the results:


You can find all Revival Hairdressing details by clicking the link and this will take you onto The Good Salon Guide webside where Claire and the team have achieved a 5 star rating!!


Also follow the salon on Facebook - Revival Hairdressing, on Instragram - revivalhairdressing29 and also on Snapchat - revivalhair

So what are you waiting for....call in and see Claire and the girls for a 'new do' and be sure to tell her that I sent you!! She definitely gets a five stars from me!!
Hope you liked my little review and hope you all have a great week. Chat to all next week, Sunday at 6pm (my birthday!! whoop whoop). Have a great week.

TTFN   Linda xo



No comments:

Post a Comment