Sunday 26 June 2016

LMD Magherafelt

Hey friends..

Did ya miss me last week? lol As I said in my previous blog - it was my birthday!! As a little treat to myself I decided to make a little trip to LMD Salon in Magherafelt to get my makeup done.  Believe it or not, I have never had my own makeup done - I just do other people's!!

Louise opened her first salon in Portglenone and it was then shortly followed by the opening of the Magherafelt salon.  She has 9 girls working in this salon, doing makeup, hair and nails - 6 makeup artists and 3 hair stylists. The atmosphere and buzz was great and the girls were absolutely lovely and really friendly.  



Some of the products for sale in the salon

Girls hard at work

Louise has also brought out her own range of lashes which are absolutely stunning and is now branching out at supplying her lashes in other salon around the province. If you are a salon owner and are interested in a beautiful new lash line - get in touch.  I have left links below where you can contact Louise and the girls.

LMD lashes

It was Ciara who did my makeup and I did have an idea of what i wanted.  I know from experience that this always makes life a little easier so I did my research.  


The makeup itself took around an hour and the products used were a mix of high end and drugstore. Ciara was more than happy to explain each step of what she was doing and answer all of my annoying questions. :-)

Some of the colours used on my eyes

Before and After
I was absolutely delighted with the outcome - the lashes used were the Melissa lashes.  

So here I am all set for my birthday night out, and what a great wee night was had by all - hence no blogpost last week.......

All ready to PARTY!!
You can follow the salon on a range of different media platforms listed below, pop on over and take a look.  Make sure to give them a ring to book an appointment - go on TREAT YOURSELF....you'll not be disappointed.

Snapchat - OfficialLMD (hilarious snaps as well as some very informative tutorials)

Hope you all enjoyed this little review and I will talk to you all soon.

TTFN Linda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment